WHAT IS DERMAPLANING?
Dermaplaning is a physical exfoliation that utilizes a specialized instrument designed to scrape away accumulated dead skin cells and vellus hair. Dermaplaning at Causey Med Aesthetic in Baton Rouge, LA is a comfortable, relaxing procedure that can be combined with other services to improve their efficacy.
Dermaplaning, sometimes known as epidermal leveling. This amazing treatment is a non-invasive skin rejuvenation designed to make skin feel smoother, and to appear healthier and more youthful. Dermaplaning is recommended to treat dry, rough skin, acne scars, uneven skin tone, large pores, fine lines…even unwanted facial hair. It is a safe, effective treatment for overall skin rejuvenation and radiance.
This unique approach removes dead skin cells and vellus hair revealing newer, younger skin. Dermaplaning also stimulates the production of fresh, young skin cells, while helping your skin to breathe easier. Active ingredients in skin care products can penetrate into the deeper layers resulting in healthier skin. Treatments are gentle and take very little time so they are ideal for your busy lifestyle. With no downtime, you’ll return to your favorite activities right away.
Dermaplaning uses a blade to gently exfoliate the skin while removing fine vellus hairs. It is safe to use on most clients, and is an especially good choice for those who cannot use peeling acids or enzymes. Causey Med Aesthetic's highly trained staff will gently remove dead skin cells and vellus hair using light feathering strokes with a blade. There is very little risk, and this treatment will have your skin glowing. Dermaplaning is great on its own, or as an add on to one of our facials or peels for an extra exfoliation.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF DERMAPLANING?
• Your skin will be softer to the touch and smoother in appearance,
• You’ll enjoy a brighter complexion with a more youthful glow,
• Active ingredients in skin care product penetrate more deeply improving skin health,
• Immediate improvement in skin tone,
• Helps reduce fine lines,
• Makeup glides on easily so less is needed to look your best,
• Great for all skin types and colors,
• Will not aggravate telangiectasia (broken capillaries),
• Helps reduce blackheads and enlarged pores,
• Unlike waxing, can be performed on clients using Retinols,
• Minimal risk of post-procedure breakouts, and
• There is no downtime.
Whether you are visiting for the first time or are a returning customer, you’ll find us ready to provide you with customized facial solutions that keep you looking remarkable.
Dermaplaning is perfect before a social event and can even have you looking better in pictures. Your makeup glides on easily for a more natural look while improving the health of your skin.
Dermaplaning Services in Baton Rouge, LA